Join AFP’s 100,000+ followers on Facebook
Purchase a subscription to AFP | Subscribe to AFP podcasts on iTunes
News, press releases, letters to the editor: email@example.com
Advertising inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seven Virginia billionaires collectively saw their wealth increase by $5.2 billion during the first three months of the COVID-19 shutdown, according to a new report.
- The Augusta County Library, the Staunton Public Library and the Waynesboro Public Library are eliminating overdue fines on library materials and will waive previously accrued overdue fines effective July 1.
- The overall number of home sales in Virginia dropped sharply in May, but there may be a silver lining inside the numbers.
- The hashtag #speakingout began trending last week as people in the pro wrestling industry, mostly women, shared stories of sexual assault and abuse at the hands of top wrestlers.
- While music has always played a central role in the world of entertainment, nothing has grown as quickly or as widely as rap music.